awesome tool. thanks :)
A downloadable tool for Windows
ase2png is batch script for quick exporting of aseprite files as pngs.
Made this small tool for myself to get job done faster.
How it works?
Just right click on a *.aseprite or *.ase file and select the "Convert ASE to PNG" option. The script will export png using Aseprite CLI.
How to install?
- Add Aseprite directory to your PATH.
- Put the "ase2png.bat" anywhere you like, I recommend same directory as Aseprite installation
- Edit "ase2png-contextmenu.reg" in Notepad and change this line:
@="\"C:\\Directory1\\Directory2\\ase2png.bat\" \"%1\"" Use the path of ase2png.bat file @="\"C:\\Program Files\\Aseprite\\ase2png.bat\" \"%1\"" Like this
- Now run the "ase2png-contextmenu.reg" file, press yes etc. This will add the menu option to your "right click menu", only on the *.ase and *.aseprite files.
- There you go. Right click on a Aseprite file and select the "Convert ASE to PNG" option. It should popup a console window for 1 sec and then a exported PNG file with the same name of the selected ASE file should appear.